How can you go wrong with Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies?! The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter in a gluten free cookie is a delicious dessert or snack.
Flourless cookies are pretty much the perfect gluten free cookie. They do not have any strange or hard to get ingredients in them.
They are a regular everyday cookie that anyone can make. They are also so good no one will know that they are gluten free.
What do I need to make Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies?
All you need to make these cookies are a few basic ingredients.
- creamy peanut butter, Sunbutter or soybutter works for a peanut butter free version
- brown sugar
- cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
Can I make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies without Peanut Butter?
Yes, you can! My daughter has a peanut allergy so I make these all the time with either Sunbutter or WowButter. It works great. Other peanut free butters might work, but I have only tried Sunbutter and soybutter.
Are Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Dairy Free?
If you use dairy free chocolate chips they will be dairy free. They are a delicious dairy free cookie that does not use any special ingredients besides dairy free chocolate.
Need more flourless cookie recipes?
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter ( Use Sunbutter or WowButter for a PB free version)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients, except chocolate chips. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. These are best stirred by hand and not with a mixer.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet using about 2 tablespoons dough per cookie. Flatten cookies slightly or flatten using a fork.
- Bake the cookies at 350 for 10 minutes or until cookies are set.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheets for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
For a peanut butter free version use Sunbutter or soybutter.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 6g