Need an easy gluten free dinner? Try Gluten Free One Pot Spaghetti.
Gluten free cooking can be challenging and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Gluten free food can be easy and delicious. It can also be budget and kid friendly.
Recipes like this gluten free one pot spaghetti are perfect for a simple gluten free dinner.
One pot spaghetti is normal food that is easy to make gluten free. The only special ingredient in this recipe is the gluten free pasta.
This spaghetti dinner contains basic ingredients. Meat, sauce, gluten free pasta, onion, broth, and a few other simple ingredients are all you need for this easy gluten free dinner.
One of the things I love about one pot pastas is that you really only need one pot to cook them. From start to finish the cooking and clean up is easy.
Need help finding the best gluten free pasta? Be sure to check out this post on the best gluten free pasta. The comments on the post are great so read through them as well.
- 1 lb ground beef or sausage
- 8 ounce fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 14 ounce can gluten free chicken broth (or homemade)
- 1 - 26 ounce (or so) jar of spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup water
- 8 ounces uncooked gluten free spaghetti, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan cook meat and onion until onion is tender and meat is browned.
- Drain any fat off and return to pan.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 17-20 minutes or until noodles are tender. You will need to stir this occasionally and add more water if necessary. Some brands of pasta, especially gluten free pasta may need an extra 1/4 cup or so of water as it cooks.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese if using.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 2257mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 10gSugar: 23gProtein: 25g