Make gluten free pancakes easy by making Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes!
I have been making sheet pancakes for close to twenty years. A friend told me about them years ago and I have been making them ever since.
We always called sheet pan pancakes, oven pancakes or baked pancakes, but they are the same exact thing. No matter what you call them they make pancakes easy.
Pancakes in general are not hard to make, but they do take time, especially if you are making them for a large group or a group of hungry kids.
Cooking your pancakes on a sheet pan, in the oven, makes pancakes quick and easy. And it works great gluten free!
What do I need to make gluten free sheet pan pancakes?
- Gluten free pancake batter made according to the directions – I love this gluten free pancake recipe.
- a sheet pan, jelly roll pan, or cookie sheet with sides
Can I make different flavors of sheet pan pancakes?
Yes, you can! You can stir in blueberries, chocolate chips, cook sausage, and all kinds of things into the batter. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes are one of our favorites.
Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes
Gluten free sheet pan pancakes make pancakes for breakfast easy.
- pancake batter – made according to directions. This works with any gluten free pancake recipe that uses 2 cups of flour or two cups of dry mix.
- Spread batter into a greased 12×15 or 11×14 pan. Spread out evenly. I have done this in various sized jelly roll type pans and as long as they are close to that size it has worked for me.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until done. It will be similar in texture to a pancake when it is done.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This is my favorite gluten free pancake recipe.
You can also stir in blueberries, chocolate chips, cooked sausage, and any other add ins that you want to the batter to change up the flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 5g
Leave a Reply