Gluten Free Zucchini Pizza is a delicious way to change up pizza night!
Zucchini Pizza is one of those recipes that I have been making for years. It is great during the summer when zucchini is readily available from gardens and farmers markets. And it is easy to make gluten free.
Even my son, who is the picky eater of the family, enjoys this gluten free zucchini pizza.
We all need gluten free dinners that are quick, easy, and family friendly. This zucchini pizza is just that. It is quick and easy to make. Kids and adults love it.
It is also a simple one dish meal. You don’t need to serve anything else with this. It is a meal all by itself.
Gluten free zucchini pizza is often on the menu plan during the summer when I have lots of zucchini coming from the garden. If you have never tried zucchini pizza I encourage you to give it a try.
Gluten Free Zucchini Pizza
Gluten free zucchini pizza is a quick and easy recipe that your family will love.
- 4 cups peeled and shredded zucchini drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups gluten free spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, stir together zucchini, rice, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg. Stir until combined.
- Press mixture into a greased 15-in. x 11-in. x 1-in. or similar sized baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is set and lightly browned.
- While the crust is cooking, brown ground beef and onion; drain off any fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano, and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon beef mixture over zucchini crust. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 556mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g
Leave a Reply