Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler is a classic cobbler recipe made gluten free!
Cobbles are a classic old fashioned dessert. One of the reason that cobblers have stood the test of time is that they turn basic ingredients into a delicious dessert.
What is in a cobbler?
Fruit, sugar, and a topping of some sort.
This gluten free cobbler could be considered more of a crisp than a cobbler because the topping contains oat, but no matter what you call it, it is a great gluten free dessert.
This basic recipe can also made with other fruits like blackberries, peaches, or apples.
Need more gluten free blueberry recipes?
- Gluten Free Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Snack Cake
- Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- 4 cups blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- ½ cup gluten free flour blend ( I used Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten free flour blend )
- ½ cup butter
- In a bowl toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, gluten free oats, and gluten free flour blend.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Place blueberry mixture in a 8x8 or 9x9 dish.
- Sprinkle oat flour mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.