Homemade Chocolate Pudding is easy to make with this Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Recipe.
Homemade pudding is so easy to make and it is so much better than that famous box of pudding.
Making it at home also lets you control what goes into it. When you control what goes into it you can make sure it is gluten free pudding that it is safe for you to eat.
Growing up my mom made homemade pudding all the time. That famous stuff that comes in a box was a treat at our house. When I went gluten free I really appreciated knowing how to make homemade pudding.
Homemade Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding is a favorite at our house. We make this all the time because it is an easy gluten free dessert that uses basic ingredients.
Need more gluten free pudding recipes?
Now for the gluten free chocolate pudding recipe!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in milk and cook over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate chips have melted.
- Serve warm, or chill in refrigerator until serving.
- To keep a skin/film from forming on the top of the pudding as it cools, place a piece of plastic wrap over the pudding, you want to press it right against the pudding,
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 7g