Gluten Free Peach Cobbler can be easy with this Gluten Free Microwave Peach Cobbler recipe!
One of my favorite things to say about gluten free cooking is that gluten free can be easy and delicious! It can also be food that everyone will enjoy.
This gluten free microwave peach cobbler is an example of that. You cook it in the microwave so it is super easy to make.
It is also a dessert that everyone can enjoy. This is normal food that is gluten free.
This gluten free peach cobbler uses a gluten free flour blend and gluten free oats. Both of those are ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
This recipe is for peaches, but you can use the same basic recipe for apples, blackberries, or blueberries. The cooking time may slightly, but it works great with all kinds of fruit.
Do you need more gluten free peach recipes?
- 6 peaches, peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup gluten free quick oats
- ½ cup gluten free flour blend ( I used Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 gf blend)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Place peaches in a deep dish pie plate that is microwave safe.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, oats, gluten free flour blend, and cinnamon. Mix in butter until well combined. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until peaches are soft and cooked.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 4gSugar: 37gProtein: 4g