This recipe is a simple gluten free peach crisp. Some might call this a cobbler, but since it has oats in the topping I think of it more as a crisp.
No matter what you call it, it is a delicious gluten free dessert!
This recipe is for peach crisp, but you could easily use this same basic recipe with blackberries, blueberries, or apples.
If you love peaches my gluten free peach muffins are also a must try!
- 5 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend ( I use Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 gf flour blend)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gluten free quick or old fashioned oats, both will work
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peaches in an 8×8 or similar sized pan.
- In a bowl combine gluten free flour blend, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Using a pastry cutter or a fork cut in butter until crumbly. You can also use a food processor to mix this.
- Stir in gluten free oats and sprinkle mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until peaches are soft and topping is lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g