Gluten Free Pancake Muffins are an easy way to change up your regular pancake breakfast!
Need an easy gluten free breakfast? Turn your basic gluten free pancakes into pancake muffins! Kids love this fun gluten free breakfast treat.
What do I need to make gluten free pancake muffins?
Can I freeze gluten free pancake muffins?
Yes, you can freeze pancake muffins. They freeze great. All you have to do is make pancake muffins just like the recipe says. Let the muffins cool completely and freeze them. You can wrap them individually and then freeze them. You can also just put them in a zip top and freeze them.
Can I make different kinds of pancake muffins?
Yes, you can stir in all kinds of things to pancake muffins. Chocolate chips, cooked bacon or sausage, blueberries, and all kinds of other things can be stirred into the pancake batter. Stir the add ins into the batter and bake the pancake muffins as directed.
Need more gluten free breakfast ideas? Try one of my gluten free quiche recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin. Both a regular muffin tin and a mini muffin tin work.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake large pancake muffins 16-18 minutes or until done. Bake mini pancake muffins for 12-14 minutes or until done.
- Let sit for 2 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with syrup or cool completely and freeze.
- For Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Muffins stir in 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- For Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips.
- For Gluten Free Maple Bacon Pancake Muffins stir in 6 pieces of cooked bacon cut into pieces and 3 tablespoons maple or pancake syrup.
- For Gluten Free Maple Sausage Pancake Muffins stir in cooked sausage and 3 tablespoons maple or pancake syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g