Taco soup is easy to make gluten free with this Gluten Free Taco Soup without Beans recipe.
Taco soup is one of those things that is easy to make gluten free as long as you read labels.
Often ingredients like taco seasoning are not gluten free, but it is easy to find versions that are gluten free. You can also make homemade gluten free taco seasoning.
Soup and Chili Without Beans
Some people might find it strange to eat chili or soup without beans, but there are a lot of people that avoid beans. Often it is for health reasons, but other times it is just a matter of preference.
If you are one of the ones looking for a taco soup with beans I have a delicious recipe for you!
Gluten Free Taco Soup without beans contains basic everyday recipes that you probably have on hand. If you like beans feel free to add some canned beans to the recipe.
- ground beef
- gluten free taco seasoning
- canned diced tomatoes
- frozen corn
- canned beef broth
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- shredded cheese
Ideas For Serving
Need some easy side dishes or bread to go with your gluten free taco soup?
- Gluten Free Mexican Cornbread
- Pamela’s Gluten Free Cornbread
- Aldi’s Gluten Free Cornbread
- Cornbread Cookies use Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Blend for the flour and gluten free cornmeal
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 package gluten free taco seasoning
- 2 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 14.5 ounce can gluten free beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- optional - shredded cheese for serving
- In a large pan cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain off any fat.
- Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, corn, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and any other desired toppings.
This soup can be made in a Crock Pot. Cook meat and onion as directed. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 524mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 47g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.